Thursday, December 3, 2009

Marketing Experiment Update December

Hey people! Im still doing my best to conduct this experiment, but saying that I will build 100 effective backlinks is much easier said than done! But, Im about 25% complete so far, a couple of weeks, and I should be done.

For those of you not familiar with my experiment, my goal is to measure and provide statistics for some internet marketing strategies. Specifically, my first experiment is to determine how much traffic an individual backlink provides to a website. This will help internet companies and existing companies qualify and validate the hiring of specific internet marketers, which will be a great secondary source of income for many Americans, in a time which we need them the most.

What other marketing strategies do I investigate? Believe it or not, I'm actually reversing a decision of mine in October 2009. I had come to the conclusion that Traffic Swarm, as a system for generating hits, was almost useless. However, after dealing with the program for two months, I've reconsidered and changed my stance.

Traffic Swarm, despite the incentive to click, actually does deliver some moderately good traffic. While yes, the clicker gets compensation for clicking, he actually has an unlimited number of options to click. So ther is some element of targetted traffic to this, as the surfer can still choose to bypass a site he doesnt want to read.

The vast majority of those websites that advertise through Traffic Swarm are business opportunities, so believe it or not, I've found my blogs and my company website does very well. When a surfer has clicked through 15 sites, each of them offering a get rich quick scheme, coming upon a blog talking about Ghost Stories, it seems they are more likely to stop and read, comment, and participate.

If your interested, click below. Its a basic traffic exchange, you click to earn hits, however the traffic exchange is cleaner than most. Its very automated, and easy to use. I find it preferable to alot.


Click Here for Traffic Swarm

No comments:

Post a Comment